Check out the BEST Craft Adhesive Products from a veteran crafter. These adhesives are the best on the market for craft projects that will LAST!
When I first started my crafting blog, Printable Crush…no joke…one of the most difficult things with crafting was getting things to stick together. It has taken me YEARS…but I’ve finally found the Best Craft Adhesive Products and I’m sharing them with you today!
Now, instead of giving you a GAZILLION adhesive products, I’m only linking up to MY FAVORITES…so no need to sift through them all.
Also, if you have a favorite and don’t see it here, leave me a comment below so I can test it out!
I’ve listed them all in categories, and you can check out all my favorite Craft Adhesives in my Influencer Shop – that way you can get them all in one place!
Sticky Tape Adhesives
By far, my favorite sticky tape adhesive is any kind from Tombow. I’ve used them for photo props, kid projects, and many more paper craft projects. Below are some Tombow Tape Adhesives I’ve used and love:
- Tombow MONO Permanent Adhesive – great for paper crafts.
- Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive – good for fabric, wood, cork…any heavy duty material.
- Tombow Mono Removable Adhesive– good for projects that don’t need a lot of adhesive – mostly for paper projects.
Sometimes, you need some good old fashioned glue…but don’t get the Elmer’s out quite yet! These liquid adhesives are stronger, plus they won’t leave wrinkles in your paper!
- MONO Multi XL Liquid Glue – Ideal for embellishments, cardstock, poster board and cardboard. You can apply it two different ways and it can be removable or permanent!
- MONO Aqua Liquid Glue – I like that this glue has a fine tip, so you can use it on smaller paper projects. It’s permanent and you can use it for the same materials as the multi XL glue.
- Gorilla Glue – for heavy duty projects, I like Gorilla Glue. It’s VERY PERMANENT so make sure you wear protective gloves.
I have been through A LOT of glue guns. I’ve finally settled on a favorite and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it’s budget friendly!
- AdTech Glue Gun with Stand -man, I love this glue gun. It’s the first glue gun brand I’ve stuck with for more than six months. I also love that it stands up, so I don’t have a big gloopy glue gun mess.
- AdTech Mini Glue Gun – and if you don’t want a larger glue gun…it comes in travel size.
- Glue Sticks
Gonna be honest…people love Glue dots and they’re just not my favorite to work with. I find that they don’t work quite as well as tape adhesives or liquid adhesives…but if you’re one of those that swears by them, try out Tombow’s Adhesive Dots.
I use a ridiculous amount of wall adhesives for my parties. I like them because they’re not permanent, so I don’t have to worry about stripping my walls for every party backdrop.
- Command Picture Hanging Strips – those party backdrops can be heavy! I use these for heavy items or decor.
- Command Hook Refills – Command hooks can look….not great…but the sticky part, I can work with! I used these to attach some hula skirts to an ikea table in my Luau Party. That’s a sentence I didn’t think I’d ever have to say.
And that about covers my love of Craft Adhesive Products! Tell me…what are your favorites??
Want more guidance on Craft Supplies? Check out these reviews:
- Want to know your Crafty Personality Type? Take the Crafty Personality Quiz!
- Which Cricut Machine Should I Get?
- Everything you need to know about the Silhouette Cameo 4
- The BEST Craft Adhesives on the Market
- Which Cricut EasyPress 2 Should I Buy?
And here’s some fun crafts to try out: